Thank you for your interest in Exhibiting at Fire Rescue 2024 in Myrtle Beach.
Exhibits will be open during the following days:
Thursday, June 13 (evening preview)
Friday, June 14
Saturday, June 15
(hours to be announced)
PHASE 1 OF EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN UNTIL OCTOBER 31, 2023
Only Exhibitors that were present at the 2023 event are eligible to register during Phase 1. You may only register for the same space(s) you had during 2023. During Phase 2 you may request to move or acquire additional spaces.
New Exhibitors: you must wait until Phase 2 to register. Phase 2 will open on November 1, 2023. Anyone may register during Phase 2.
This year we will have a Phase 3, which will begin on May 13, 2024 (30 days out from the show). Any Phase 3 registrations must pay in full at the time of registration.
NEW PAYMENT TERMS
At the time of placing your order, you may choose to pay in full using a credit card online (with no surcharge) or pay with a check by mailing the check to the Association office. If you call the Office to pay by credit card, your order will be charged an additional 5%.
PAYMENT FOR ALL ORDERS ARE DUE IN FULL BY MAY 13, 2024.
2024 BOOTH PRICING STRUCTURE
|10x10 Tabletop Premium Location||$1,400||Typically End Cap|
|10x10 Non-Profit Space||$100||Must be a Non-Profit|
|Apparatus Sales Space (20x40)||$2,000||Engine|
|Apparatus Sales Space (20x55)||$2,750||Aerial|
|Equipment Sales Space (15x20)||$1,650|
|Equipment Sales Space||$5.50/sq ft||Custom Size|
|Entrepreneur Zone (10x8)||$200||Must be a new Exhibitor|
For exhibit space cancellations received, refunds shall be made to Exhibitors subject to the following charges:
If more than 60 days prior to Expo, fifteen percent (15%) of the total exhibit space rental fees shall be retained by the SCSFA.
From 59 to 30 days prior to Expo, fifty percent (50%) of the total exhibit space rental fees shall be retained by the SCSFA.
If less than 30 days prior to Expo, the full amount of the rental fee shall be retained by the SCSFA.
The agreement will also be deemed to be cancelled if the Exhibitor fails to occupy his space by 8:00 am on the Friday before the Expo opens. In this event, the Exhibitor will remain fully responsible for the total cost of the exhibit space.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REQUEST A SPACE:
- Get started by picking your ideal booth size based on the Phase criteria and location. To find your space from 2023, visit this link.
- After you complete your space request, the SCSFA will assign your space and generate an invoice which you will receive via email. All booth assignments are at the discretion of the Association.
- Payment in full must be received within 90 days of placing your order or prior to set up at the conference whichever is less, or your reservation will be cancelled.
- Upon receipt of final payment, space assignment will be finalized.
- If you have any questions, call Exhibitor Coordinator Jeff Harkey at 919-449-5148 or email [email protected].